Thursday, December 3, 2009

Would you feel strange if a man MUA did your make up?

Just curious. When I go to the counters I just feel strange at the thought of a man doing my make up.Would you feel strange if a man MUA did your make up?
Just think of all the male painters that can paint beautiful female faces. Talent is talent.Would you feel strange if a man MUA did your make up?
Most of the men at the makeup counters are gay...and gay men have the best taste and are (in my opinion) better at putting makeup on women than even women are. Report Abuse

heck no, some of the best make up artists are men!
no, not at all. as long as he was good. they're good cuz' A: they see women from a different point of veiw(the kind we are trying to attract anyways). and B: some chicks will do you ugly just to be a jealous biznatch!
No i don't i feel awkward when a girl that has ugly make up do it!
As long as he knew what he was doing and didn't make me look like a clown, I wouldn't have a problem with it.
No, I don't care who does it as long as they do a good job. Most guys do my hair better than women, so of course I'd let them do my makeup!
I don't. Guys at the MAC counters where I go seem to be very knowledgeable and expert- just because it's a man does not mean that he does not know about the products. That's like saying that a male nurse cannot do just as good of a job than a female- stereotypes that's all.
No, they're always 100 x better!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin rash