Thursday, December 3, 2009

What is the best make up concealer/cover up for me to use?

I am looking for a really good concealer


I need something that covers up everything on my face I want it too, but I don't want anything that will cake


I will use it for blemishes and dark circles and such


I have okay skin, but I would prefer something oil free


I also don't want anything I have to order - just something I can get from a store


suggestions please?


thanks :]What is the best make up concealer/cover up for me to use?
You should go to your local department store and check out either M.A.C or Clinique. Both lines have at least 6 different kinds of concelars with different ranges in coverage.





You can feel the products and also test them on your skin, so you cant get the right color, texture and coverage.





Hope this helped!What is the best make up concealer/cover up for me to use?
Well,


Bare Minerals is a very very nice product. I have it only because me and my grandma share the same skincolor. It's like 60$ plus s%26amp;h so yea id rather buy shoes with 65$ but im lucky she gave it to me. ANYWAYyyy lol... If you dont wanna use this justo get any mineral makeup on the market(not necsairaly brand name). Oh and bare minerals doesnt even cake it fells like you have NOHTING on





--hope it helps
I definitely recommend MAC Studio stick Concealer . I use it all the time and not once was I ever disappointed. It's very lightweight and it doesn't cake up . It's easy to blend in . . it's perfect .


The link is below .
almay, its a liquid, it comes out white, then matches to your face so you have no lines, no oil, and it covers up everything. its always worked for me =]
Rimmel is a good concealer, not to oily and not to heavy, comes in three colour tones and reasonably cheap
you can use matte mouse and it really helps me. plus look around walmart and i know for a fact that they have oil free concealers:)



mineral powder from maybelline get it at walgreens,cvs,rite aid,walmart,target, etc..

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin rash