Thursday, December 3, 2009

I need a new dailt make up routine and I need to know what all should be included?

Like, what should be included like concealer and bronzer and foundation and whatnot and what is the cheapest best kind that I can buy?I need a new dailt make up routine and I need to know what all should be included?
Concealer- only when you need it


Mascara- brown for a more natural look or black. You can


also get clear mascara.


Lipgloss- Something natural that suits you or clear


Eye Shadow- Natural tones again or something that brings


out your features





You can also use bronzer if you look pale. You don't really need to wear foundation every day but if you do, keep it light- don't layer it on!


Eyeliner can be used to outline eyes but keep it subtle.





Trial and error will help you to work out what is best for you. I use New York Colour mascara and eyeliner which are about half the price of other products and they are pretty good.I need a new dailt make up routine and I need to know what all should be included?
Well for daily I'd recommend concealer, powder and lip gloss.





For a concealer try out a few.


Powder - L'Or茅al Paris True Match Powder


Lipgloss - Color Fever Gloss by Lancome


(Foundation - Dream Matte Mousse) - For a thicker coverage





For going out I'd recommend:





Foundation - M.A.C SPF 15 Liquid Foundation


Bronzer - Bronzing Powder by The Body Shop


Eyeshadow - Urban Decay Eyeshadows


Lipgloss - Color Fever Gloss by Lancome

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin rash