Thursday, December 3, 2009

Survey for Males: Do you prefer women with or without make up?

Women can give their opinons on wearing make up.Survey for Males: Do you prefer women with or without make up?
Well generally I prefer alot of makeup on a gal,you know lot's of foundation,eye shadow,lip stick and liner topped with a thick gloss,and to top it all off fake eye lashes,and then I like to take her to a nice place to swim on a hot day...so I can watch it gently melt off her beautiful sea hag of a face!!! lolSurvey for Males: Do you prefer women with or without make up?
either, but in reality, no make up, that way it doesn't smear all over the place when the tow of you get hot, bothered and sweaty together.
Make up is ok as long as you don't apply tonnes of it on your gob and it looks like you had a hideous orange barbie doll face!!!
Usually without, but a little makeup now and then is fine. Just don't cake that crap on.
it depends if they would look better with it or without.


i look like a f.ag without it O_o
i dont wear it but i could do with probably wearing some


What ya see is what ya get with me
I am girl and I think WITH
I don't really care if my wife wears make up or not I still love her no matter what.
I like a girl with make up
i wear very little not very often!
I THINK IF A GIRL KNOWS HOW TO WEAR MAKEUP... WE ALL LOOK BETTER WITH MAKEUP! LOL
with a nice amount of make up
fcuk you. I am sexy
when your bent over i dont really care !

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin rash