Thursday, December 10, 2009

How much do you spend on make-up?

How much do you spend on make-up products, whenever you need them?


1. Foundation


2. Lipstick/gloss


3. Eye pencil


4. Mascara


5. Blusher


Thanks!How much do you spend on make-up?
1.) Foundation ---I use a simple Bare Natural powder. about $12


2.) Lip gloss --- About $4


3.) Eye pencil ---About $7 Give or take..depends


4.) Mascara--- $10 or more


5.) dont use blush.








:-)How much do you spend on make-up?
average prices (nothing special, basic make-up :3) :





Foundation - 拢4


Lipstick/gloss - up to 拢4


Eye pencil - 拢3.50 - 拢12 (most important to me)


Mascara - 拢5


Blusher - don't use :)





All from Boots.
1. 拢22.50 - Diorskin pure light


2. 拢15.50 - Dior Ultra gloss reflect


3. 拢4.50 - Bourjois Khol %26amp; Contour


4. 拢19.50 - Diorshow blackout


5. 拢6.50 - Bourjois Little Round Pot
Foundation - I use Estee Lauder double wear which costs around 拢22 and I usually need a new one every 5 months.





Lipgloss - I only use Benefit~Her Glossiness which costs around 拢13 and I buy one every now and again when I run out or lose it.





Eye pencil - Benefit~Bad Gal which is 拢11 and lasts me forever. I can't remember the last time I bought one!





Mascara - I buy one every 3 months. Usually Maybelline for about 拢5. But next time I want to get a Dior one.





Blusher - I use Benefit or 17 at Boots. Again they last me ages so I only get one every 6 months. x
Foundation: $20-$30..it's one of the most important things.


Lipgloss $15-20 if the textures is great and color is beatuiful. Check out Hot Pants Cosmetics volumizing gloss with Squalane, Aloe, Sweet Almond Oil in a package that lights up. They give 35% off orders using code hotpants35


Eye Pencil-$5.00....they break easily and use up quickly. .Hot Pants also has mineral shadows and eyeliner kits on sale


Mascara $10-I replace mine every 6-8 weeks to prevent infection. I love Loreal Voluminous


Blush-$8 Drug stores have great colors Maybelline Dream Mouse creme blushes are the best to give a natural glow from within look
I buy as and when.....





1. Foundation - 拢9 Mabelline


2. Lipstick/gloss - 拢23 YSL


3. Eye pencil - 拢3 Rimmel Black Khol


4. Mascara - 拢16 Clinique


5. Blusher - 拢6 Bourgeois
Foundation - Estee Lauder 拢22.50


Lipgloss - Benefit 拢12


Eye Pencil - Rimmel 拢3


Mascara - Estee Lauder 拢18


Blusher - Benefit 拢22





I love makeup/beauty products so I choose to splash out on them :)
1. Foundation - i don't use it, i use the powder which is around 拢3, get it whenever i need it i guess, maybe about once every 8 weeks or more?


2. Lip gloss - i love it! if i see a nice one i always buy it only if it's pretty cheap though, i'm not that addicted, maybe like 拢5 every couple of months or so?


3. Eye Pencil - i'm using avon's one which cost me like 拢4, lasted about 4 Months now, and i use it all the time, need to buy a new one soon :].


4. Mascara - i use rimmels sexy curves one, cost me about 拢7 also brought collection 2000's waterproof one, about 拢2.50.


5. Blusher - don't wear it (:








%26lt;33.
1. 拢20-拢25


2. 拢10


3. 拢10


4. 拢15-拢20


5. 拢15





I buy MAC makeup and these are usually the prices for them. But it varies if i buy from other brands.
1. anywhere from $20-$40 depending on whether i feel like switching it up


2. i only (only!) buy Dior Addict which is i believe $22.50. i have it in two shades right now and it is amazingly long lasting lol


3. $9


4. i don't use mascara. no me gusta.


5. $20
I use rimmel sheer cover foundation , maxfactor volumising mascara , no7 blusher and toofaced moodswing lipgloss








foundation - ten pounds


lipgloss - ten pounds


mascara - ten pounds


blusher - five pounds





about 35 pounds
Foundation - 拢24 for Revlon Colourstay (need 2 bottles to mix colours)


Lipstick/gloss - 拢12 for lipstick and around 拢5 for gloss


Eye pencil - 拢9 for a good one, don't wear it much anyway so it lasts forever


Mascara - 拢19.50 for Lancome Hypnose, best mascara ever


Blusher - 拢15 for my cream one, but cheaper around 拢10 for powder





you ? : )
1. Foundation = $20ish. I use Clinique's Superfit Foundation


2. Chapstick = $1. I hate heavy stuff on my lips, and it looks bad on me.


3. Eyeliner = $5-$15. I use Sephora's Kohl Expert Liner.


4. Mascara = $7-$10. I use Maybelline's Define-A-Lash and Covergirl's LashBlast


5. Blush = $10. I use Maybelline blush.





Hope this helps!! :D
(all approximate)


1. 拢10


2. 拢5


3. 拢7


4. 拢10


5. 拢7
1. Foundation-





Rimmel Mineral Enriched in Ivory, 拢5. 99


Borjous 10 Hour Sleep Effect 拢8.95


(I mix them, because the Rimmel one is way too dark, even though it's the lightest shade they have)








2. Lipstick/gloss





Colourworks Lipgloss. Got it for Christmas =]








3. Eye pencil





Benefit BADgal Eyeliner around 拢12.00


but I got it for Xmas too =]








4. Mascara





L'oreal Telescopic in Black 拢8.80








5. Don't use blusher =]





Xxx
1. About 拢5-6. I've found that buying really cheap foundation leads to orange skin. Not good.


2. Up to 拢2.50. I prefer gloss though and have only ever bought 2 lipsticks.


3. Up to 拢3. I got a pack of 2, one black and one brown for only 拢1 once and they were really good.


4. Up to 拢2. You can get decent mascaras for cheap-ish so I don't pay loads for them.


5. Up to 拢2. I hardly ever buy it because I have a palette with loads in.
foundation - 拢12


lipgloss..dont use it..use good old fashioned vaseline


eye pencil - 拢5


mascara - 拢8


blusher - 拢9


:-D
1- depends were i go / what i need average--拢 5


2-拢3 max


3-拢3 maybe over if it is gorge


4-mascara-拢8 max( for good stuff)


5-hmm, not really into blusher but the last time I bout some it was 拢2.
1. Foundation- 拢10.00


2. Lipstick/gloss- 拢5.00


3. Eye pencil-拢6.00


4. Mascara-拢15.00


5. Blusher-拢6.00
I don't spend any money on Foundation, lipstick/gloss, Eye pencil, Mascara or Blusher because I don't buy any of them and Im a man

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin rash