Thursday, December 3, 2009

How can i get my make up professionally done for me for prom?

i already have my own make up and id prefer if a mac professional could do it for me. does anyone have any suggestions for how i can get them to apply my makeup without having 2 buy more products?How can i get my make up professionally done for me for prom?
Mac,Sephora and Macys all do consultations. Go to either (beforeee you get your hair done) and ask them for a consultation for your prom. They will do your makeup to go along with what you describe in hopes you will buy something but you don't HAVE to buy anything. It's a free, great way to get your makeup done. However, if you already have your own makeup I would go earlier and have them show you how to do it and then just do your own makeup. I got them to do it for my jr. prom and it was okay but my sr. prom I had them show me and then the night of prom I did it myself, I was able to tweak it alittle so it felt more comfortable for me, and it came out great! Good luckHow can i get my make up professionally done for me for prom?
If you want a MAC salesperson to apply it for you, you will either have to purchase 2 products or pay their makeup application fee of $35-45. Unfortunately, unless you know someone, you cannot get a makeup application for free at counters (or most places).





Reason being, this is their job and livelihood, and therefore their responsibility to sell products to you, or collect money for services. They wouldn't ';waste'; their time helping someone for free, when there are lines of people willing to pay for the same service.





Good luck and I hope you find a way to get your makeup done!
Dept stores will do your make up but their customer service is a lot lower if they don't think you'll buy anything. I went to get my make up done for my wedding and the lady kept stopping to chat with browsing customers, when I asked if clinque had mineral powders she went off on how dirt is a mineral too and they don't carry dirt, I hated it! I just wanted her to get it over with fast so I could get on with my big day! I would find a Mary Kay consultant and have them come to my home for free if I could do it all over again. I recommend going to MaryKay.com and finding a nice consultant in your area. Good luck!
I would go to a cosmetologist that you know well. They will sure be doing it. My hair dresser said that she would do mine for prom. Usually, they will let you pick out what type of brand of makeup you would like to use.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin rash