Thursday, December 3, 2009

Where is the best place to go to learn about make up?

I am 41 and have never worn make up and have decided now to change my style.Where is the best place to go to learn about make up?
You may want to try a cosmetologist to help find the right colors for your skin tone, eyes, and hair color. Not everyone can wear the same make up. So you will definitly need to find a good product for your skin type. My skin is very dry and I also have eczema so I have to use make up with some type of moisterizer. Also a tip, just because the make up is expensive doesnt always mean it's a good product either.





Go to your local mall like Macy's and have someone in the makeup dept. try some colors on you and give you a little make over. I prefer M.A.C, Bobbi Brown, Clinique and the higher end, and I like Aziza, cover girl and fashion fair, you can get those at walgreens, cvs, and such just to get a little practice, pick up a few colors and try out some.Where is the best place to go to learn about make up?
Go to a Mary Kay party
uhhh...a make up-place
get the bobbi brown book 4 makeup it tell u everything for all ages i am 11 and i hav my own copy my 45 year old mom has her own copy 2





http://www.amazon.com/Bobbi-Brown-Beauty鈥?/a>
I have worn make up sings my 14th b-day and my mom told me how. A good place to try new things is Macy's they do help. Good Luck.


;-) Beatriz
Go to a local department store and have someone at the counter give you a free makeover. They show you how to apply the products and show the correct colors for your skin tone, ect. I reccomend Bobbi Brown, Este Lauder or Lancome. You could also go to a major makeup retailer like Sephora or MAC cosmetics who also have trained professionals to help you pick out and learn about makeup.
Sephora! omg u can try on everything and the store employess will spend even a hour with you to find your perfect look! They'll also teach you! Good luck!
There's this cool website that this girl teaches you different make-up tricks and hair do's it's www.pursebuzz.com I loved that website she has nice make-up tips. try it
Sephora and Mary Kay are both awesome. btw I can't believe that you have gone this long without make-up. I'm twelve and i at least but on mascara and Bare Minerals mineral veil. you must have one hell of a facial structure.
I learned from my friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin rash