Thursday, December 3, 2009

What notes make up F#m for piano?/what's a good website to find out?

I'm trying to teach myself piano using the internet. What are some good sources? Is there a site that shows every chord and the fingerings for each? Thanks muchWhat notes make up F#m for piano?/what's a good website to find out?
I typed in teach yourself piano in google and naturally I got heaps of results. You also need to learn to read music and once again typing this into google gives lots of results. There are also books you can buy on the subject so you could also try amazon, especially since their books are rated by the readers.





If you are really keen though I think you should invest in a piano teacher at first. Once you get started it's probably just a matter of practice. The piano is a relatively simple instrument since you are just pressing keys. I learnt to play it as a child.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin rash