Thursday, December 3, 2009

How do i get my make-up to look perfect?

ok, im going into high-school and i want my make-up to look perfect, can anyone tell me what brands of what to use and how to use them. Cauz at the moment, im merely an ameture at this! lolzHow do i get my make-up to look perfect?
Don't use makeup. Guys don't like it.How do i get my make-up to look perfect?
just hightlight ur natural features i see all the girls in my high school thinking the same thing but really too much make up makes u look like ur hidding something . like if u have preatty eyes try to highlight that , i just put foundation and a smdge of eyeliner and i go to school
Perfection has nothing to do with the brand it's your skill level and the lighting. You can get good tips from makeup counters and just practice, practice, practice. I didn't wear makeup really until two years ago and it was really hard at first but I got the perfect color after a few mishaps and now I'm a pro.
I have been using Loreal foundation for years and love it. It covers up any little blemish you have. Typically you just put on the foundation then put on powder using a large makeup brush. I work a weekend job outside and it gets very hot my makeup usually stays on for 10-12 hours. I love it.
Okay, here we go...


1. You need lip gloss. Since you're young, you should stick with something light and shiny. I say go for MAC in Oyster Girl or Viva Glam. Apply it every hour for best results.


2. You don't need foundation, just a powder will do. Clinique has great powder to match almost every skin tone, and it's light, too!


3. Mascara, Mascara, Mascara! Maybeline all the way... Pink and Green tube at your local drug store.


4. If you really want to go all the way, get a Wet'n'Wild eyeliner in a shimmery brown and line it along the edge of your lash line. Makes your eyes stand out.


Good luck at High School, shorty.
ehh.ive tried so many makeups over the past two years.i havent really found the perfect makeup yet.it just depends on your skin type.and dont buy the really expensive makeups like bare minerals.just go to walmart and test all of it.or if you have really great skin go to clinique.and they will have your match.clinque doesnt work for everyone so just ask for a sample.
Mkayy. :]


Clinique is a good brand.


Along with Este Lauder [sp?], Neutrogena, and Almay.


Start with face makeup:


Everything you get, you have to base on your skin tone and type.


Moisturize! VERY important-i don't care if you have the oily skin, find one for oily skin. I use clinique.


Foundation. Get one that matches your skin tone, experiment with liquids, powders, sprays, or liquids to powders. I use Neutrogena. http://www.drugstore.com/products/prod.a鈥?/a>


Concealer. Find which one you like best, liquid, stick, ect. I use FLIRT! %26amp;it's liquid. got it at Kohls.


Pick either bronzer or blush. Don't try to use both.





For eyemakeup:


This really depends on your style, your eyecolor, skin tone, hair color, and mothers rules.


Almay has specific palletes for your eyecolor and I use one of them. So does one of my friends and she LOVES it.


Decide wether you want to look natural or bold.


Liquid or pencil eyeliner? I use both, pencil on the inside rim and liquid under and on my upper eyelid.


Powder, stick, or cream eyeshadow? Find one that works best for you. There's not a lot I can say about this.


Curl your eyelashes.


Find a good mascara-i have yet to do so, so I can't really help you here.


There is also this stuff that you can put on your eyelids to keep your eyeshadow on.


http://www.drugstore.com/products/prod.a鈥?/a>





Also. Try Wikiehow. Or maybe it's Wikihow.


They have a lot of makeup tips.


And if you have questions about a product then try drugstore.com :].


Hope I helped! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin rash