Thursday, December 3, 2009

I know make up isnt good for acne but is mineral power from mabaline good?

will it not make it worse like other products... and i dont wanna hear about bare minerals its so expensive... thanks =)I know make up isnt good for acne but is mineral power from mabaline good?
Mineral make up is really good for your skin-I haven't tried that brand though. The best way to prevent acne is by making sure you was your brush once a week or so---that will help-I promise!


More beauty tips here- http://headtotoeperfect.blogspot.com/I know make up isnt good for acne but is mineral power from mabaline good?
Mineral makeup isn't /as bad/ in general. Nothing is really good aside from just steering clear of it and taking care of your skin.





Bare Minerals is expensive. However, Everyday Minerals is nowhere near as expensive AND they allow you to choose several samples...you just pay shipping. https://www.everydayminerals.com/index.p鈥?/a>





I've had good luck with some other Maybelline products in the past, but can't speak for their mineral stuff.
My skin's really sensitive and the talc in most makeups was leading to break-outs. If that's something that bothers your skin, then any type of mineral make-up will help. I tried Maybelline first and I did see some improvement, but I absolutely love BareMinerals. You might want to look on ebay for a set in your shade. Most people sign up for the regular deliveries, but sometimes it's just too frequent and they'll sell the extras. You might be able to get them cheap. And with any make-up brush, wash it every few weeks in a gentle detergent like Ivory.
Minerals are good for your skin so i think it would be fine and because it's a powder it won't make your skin oily. I use Almay because they have a line of acne fighting makeup that regular make up that helps to treat acne.


Here's a link:


http://www.walgreens.com/beauty/product.鈥?/a>





I have it in a powder not a liquid though.





Good luck!!! :)
don't get Maybelline - the test on poor animals=[





BareEscentuals has a great powder foundation. Amazing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin rash