Thursday, December 3, 2009

How can I sanitize my make-up?

I need to find out if and how I can sanitize my lipsticks, eyeshadows, and blush. A friend of mine with active cold sores decided to use my make-up without asking me.How can I sanitize my make-up?
I don't think you can do that.


Sorry babe, you might just have to buy all new make up.How can I sanitize my make-up?
I don't see why you'd need to sanitize a blush.. cold sores don't grow on the cheeks.


I guess with lipsticks you can scrape off some of the used parts, and well. you can't sanitize makeup. You can sanitize makeup brushes, either with soap and water or with a bit of rubbing alcohol (spray on and let air dry). So either buy new stuff or just say whatever and continue using your makeup. Which I guess you don't want to do.
alcohol. the brushes, wash with baby shampoo and then spray alcohol. You might have to cut off some of your lip stick and use some alcohol on it. If the eyeshadows and blush are powder. You can spray it with alcohol and wipe with a tissue. If the eyeshadows and blush is cream, then you might have to cut off some of it off if that's possible. You can't clean mascaras.
OK. Heres how. For your lipstick Put some rubbing achohol in a cap. And dip the tip of your lip stick into it. Then dab the alchohol off on a napkin. For your blushes and eyeshadows use a spray bottle and fill it with alchohol and spray your eyeshadow and blush and then just take a napkin and dab of the alchohol. Thats it !!!
You can't. Just make sure you buy new mascara every 3 months to avoid infection.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin rash