Thursday, December 3, 2009

What's a nice school make-up look that will get me noticed?

I have: green eyes, brown/golden hair, and side bangs. I do my own makeup but I'm not great at it. Thanks!!!!!!!What's a nice school make-up look that will get me noticed?
Eyeshadow: Maybelline Ultra Brow in Dark Brown


The brown, really makes your eyes pop. Stay away from pink, silver, and blues.





Eyeliner: Love my Eyes, in a dark brown. or Maybelline Line Stylist,


Bronze.





Mascara: CoverGirl, Lash Blast. Dark Brown.





Bronzer (if wanted): Neutragena Healthy Skin Bronze.





Concealer (if needed): Neutragena Skin Clearing Conealer





Foundation: Neutragena Healthey Skin Enhancer





Powder: Neutragena Mineral Sheers Powder Foundation











I picked mostly Maybelline for eyes, because they are awesome with eyes. And Neutragena for skin because it helps your skin as you wear it. :D





Good Luck!What's a nice school make-up look that will get me noticed?
i think this look is rly pretty (not me)





http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ql8QZc1Kc鈥?/a>








the topic is different but the look is cheap and rly rly rly pretty and will definitely get yourself noticed! :D
my friend does this three toned eyeshadow thing on her eyes. she would start with pink, then green, then blue or pink, then purple, then blue. any combination would work.


it's almost impossible to miss her eye make-up.
go to YouTube and search ';natural makeup tutorials';
  • computer security
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    skin rash