Thursday, December 10, 2009

What face make up should I use?

I don't wear a lot of make up and prefer a more natural look. Right now I use a cover girl pressed powder, but it makes my face feel oily. I have combination skin, so I have blemishes, but my forehead always looks really dry even if I put lotion on before putting on make up. What should I use that isn't too heavy and doesn't make my skin dry or too oily?What face make up should I use?
Mineral makeup! Try everyday minerals (it's the one I use). it's better than bare minerals; MUCH cheaper, and it has different formulas for different skin types. it's light and natural, and it covers well and its non-comedegenic so it won't clog your pores or cause blemishes.


go to: everydayminerals.comWhat face make up should I use?
Mineral Makeup. It takes care of oily spots too, feels light, and looks pretty!
I would suggest you consider an all natural mineral makeup. You will want to stay away from sheer cover and bare minerals as both contain bismuth which is an known irritant to the skin, and sheer cover also contains fillers like rice powder and talc that do absolutely nothing for your skin.





My daughter and I have been using kms mineral essentials for over a year. Her skin is oily and she used to suffer from acne. Our dermatologist suggested this makeup as it contains zinc oxide which acts as a healing agent to the skin. Her skin has since cleared, and the makeup with the mineral veil controls the oil. The makeup lasts all day, feels light as a feather and gives us a flawless airbrushed complexion.





You can find kms on the web at www.kmsmineralessentials.com
i.d bare minerals they give a natural looking coverage but its great for covering imperfections
missha. it is the best and it is affordable.
you should try ';Sheer Cover'; mineral makeup...I hear about it all the time on their info commercials go here....





www.sheercover.com
Go to www.sephora.com or the sephora store.





They have a LOT of really good quality powders!!!!





I personally LOVE Benefit makeup
Try the mineral makeup it makes your skin smooth and clear looking
First, try a loose mineral foundation- they look more natural and feel better on your skin and are better for it. I love bare minerals, but the neutrogena one where the powder is built into the brush is good too, if you want something cheaper. To cover blemishes, apply a bit more of the mineral foundation with a smaller eyeshadow brush and it works just as well as concealer and blends in with the foundation.





For other tips, watch this video on our site: www.capessa.com/go/naturalbeauty It's all about fast and natural beauty tips. Good luck to you!
i really like my bare essentials. it's light but it stays on.


you can get it at sephora, or sephora.com(:
  • web hosting talk
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    skin rash