Thursday, December 3, 2009

When is the ideal age for girls to start applying make-up and nail polish : S ?

well, the question says it all.When is the ideal age for girls to start applying make-up and nail polish : S ?
I think that nailpolish is okay at any age. As long as they're not chewing on their fingers constantly, there's no real issue.





As far as makeup goes, though... I think 14/15 is the only age where it really does start to become acceptable... they should be encouraged to have a healthy diet and skincare routine, so makeup is really a non-issue. I think that girls start wearing heavy makeup far too young nowadays. When they do start, I think that light, natural makeup is key. Mineral is wonderful for that, or even just a light tinted moisturizer.





That said, I'm 22, and didn't start until I was 17 or 18 wearing any makeup. lol. And even now, I stick to mainly organic mineral makeup and only punch it up occasionally.When is the ideal age for girls to start applying make-up and nail polish : S ?
Well, for nail polish i'd say the age around 6. your probably thinking that way to young but its not. I don't mean every day, I mean for parties or special occasions. It would look really pretty.





But fore make-up I'd say the age around 10-11. Thats the age when they want to look older than what they are but all they want to do really is just have a little lip gloss and just a little eye shadow.





Hope I could Help!
Well nail polish really doesn't matter, I started wearing that you know as a little kid. Messing around, my mom would paint my toenails. But like real makeup, I'd say 6th grade maybe? I wore only alittle blush, mascara and lipgloss or usually chapstick. As I got into 8th grade I really started to wear full out makeup, like with eyeliner and stuff.
Um, well, I'm thirteen.. And I've painted my nails for years, but that's because my mother painted them for me.


I only started wearing makeup last year.. and it's just concealer, eyeshadow, liner.. etc. I don't wear lipstick. That stuff is.. bleh. Kinda outrageous.
Ideal in terms of what? If your goal is, for example, whoring, then the answer is: as early as possible.
nail polish, the little kid kind (: i first did when i was about 7 but only at parties and stuff make up, tinted moisterizer and lip balm when i was 12 and the works when youur about 18
I would say as soon as you hit puberty. I love girls in make up. Probably not the really young ones but if you want guys to give you attention then start as soon as you are about 14
i don't wear make up but i'm 14, and girls usually start doing this when they're like 13, yeah i know parents let them do so much
I'd sayyy 12. :]





Because that is when wee are kinda starting to hit puberty.


They are at least going to need some cover-up.
no need 2 wear it if its not necessary.
Whenever they want
17

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin rash