Thursday, December 10, 2009

What is a good song to make up a dance to?

I just feel like making up a dance but there are so many songs to choose from..any ideas? I want the hip hoppy/pop stye..





Thanks!What is a good song to make up a dance to?
hmm....


Come Rain Come Shine- Jenn Cuneta


Circus-Britney Spears


Starstruck- Lady GaGa


Don't Stop Till you Get Enough- Michael Jackson


Damaged- Dainty Kane





Hope i could helpWhat is a good song to make up a dance to?
Boom Boom Pow REMIX - Kid Cudi


F.U.H.A.T.E.R - Hypercrush


Friends with money - Drake


Get Freaky - Play N Skillz


Hotel Room - Pitbull


I'm the Ish - DJ Class


Leanin' - Slim Thug


Sexy Honey - Willy Denzey


Missing You - Bep


Hot Boyz - Missy Elliot


Let The Bass Kick - Jermaine Dupri


Move - Mims


Shooting Star - LMFAO


Tortilla Chips - T Bizzy


Nike Boots - Wale








Message me if you want more!
Here's a couple my friends danced to:





Bananarama - Venus


Michael Jackson - Bad


John Montgomery - Kick a Little


La Bouche - Sweet Dreams
fergalicious by fergie


when I grow up by pussycat dolls


circus by brittany speares


he said she said by ashley tisdale


here I come by fergie


right round by idk who


boom boom pow by idk who
Billie Jean - MJ
nut bush!!
if your bold enough to dare





Technotronic-Move this

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin rash