Thursday, December 10, 2009

Do guys make up their mind about dating a girl/woman right away?

They always tell women to ';give guys a chance'; to see if her feelings grow. Do guys ever have this, or is it pretty much an instant feeling of wanting them?Do guys make up their mind about dating a girl/woman right away?
It can be both, usually we know instantly but there are other factors that may play into it.Do guys make up their mind about dating a girl/woman right away?
It's an instant feeling of physical attraction. That's the first step, if there's no physical attraction then it's pretty much done. If there is a physical attraction then it comes down to personality. So I would say the physical is instant but the personality can change for the better or worse.
It's a degree of severity. If I get an email from a hot chic I'll reply but I won't take her seriously most likely. If she's average, i know she's more on my level and probably nicer and more real and i'll give her a shot. If she looks 40 and 250lbs I'm probably not gonna respond unless there's some miracle happening at that moment. I know it's harsh but I GUARANTEE women I talk to feel the same way, we all get judged by the stupidest s***. My obstacle is I look older and more molester-ish. Thanks parents.
Id say ';give guys a chance'; thing...totally true, well in most cases, i dated one of my best friends cause, well, she grew on me, thought she was a lil cute, but i didn't think that after quite a while, so technically slow and steady does win the race...just keep trying =)
i believe guys are usually infatuated if its an instant feeling. i don't think they make up their minds at all..its automatic
depends what kind of guy. trust me youlll know which one is which

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin rash