Thursday, December 3, 2009

WHY is it i am always hearing men say they hate women wearing any make up??

I get that its not neccassary to be painted up like a doll, cause i dont see any reason to wear alot of it either BUT there is nothing wrong with wearing some , keep it looking light and natural but still nice. Its no wonder thats part of the reason i wont date, cause im sick of hearing them whinge about it. I wont have a man dictate what i choose to do or wear. Im me, if they dont like it too bad so sad.WHY is it i am always hearing men say they hate women wearing any make up??
I think that some men hate for women to wear makeup because they have this unrealistic idea of beauty. They expect for everything about a woman to be picture perfect-not realising that there is no such thing. Or maybe it is just because they hate for it to rub off on their clothes....idk.....





I personally believe that it is a woman's right to wear whatever she wants, just as long as she is wearing it for the right reasons (i.e. if you are wearing it because of low self-esteem, then get some help).WHY is it i am always hearing men say they hate women wearing any make up??
a lot of people just like the people the way they are naturally. they don't want you to cover your natural beuaty up. everyone's pretty in their own way. there's no need for makeup
I'm a man and yes, the idea of makeup kind of icks out most guys. On the other hand most men love a beautiful woman and makeup is almost always a part of what makes a woman beautiful. I'd say the trick is subtlety. If your makeup brings out your best facial qualities (while hiding your worst) without calling attention to itself, you're OK with practically all men. The trick is to learn to do it well and look your best. Most everybody loves a good looking woman, makeup or not.
It's funny that some men complain about make-up. Because if we all really quit wearing it, I think they'd be the first ones to complain. After all, most of us don't look like airbrushed models in magazines.
My brother is that way, but men don't realize that women have fragile skin and to repair it takes a lot of time! I look better with makeup hands down. Without makeup my discolouration shows and it's embarrassing. So these guys don't realize that it helps our appearance and our esteem to make us feel better.
Hot damn! Men just can't make up their minds I guess. I once answered a question about a woman who was the opposite of you: she didn't want to wear make up but her husband wanted her to. Unbelievable. Anyway. . . I'm with you. Don't let a man dictate what he wants you to be. As long as you don't look like a mannequin, there's nothing wrong with make up. A piece of advice for everyone, male and female alike: Don't ever let anyone take away your identity. . . EVER!
I've never heard that...my husband likes it when I wear makeup.
I think it's because some men believe that the more make-up a woman has on, the more of a diva she's likely to be. Maybe they're afraid that there is some type of false advertising going on when a girl wears too much, and underneath all of it there's a disaster.
it is a persons choice. i think that they say that because they want the girl to be proud no matter what she looks like.. and he prolly thinks she cant if shes painted down in foundation?





--those are my thoughts anny whoo.. l
You are right...it is your choice and to let someone else dictate to you is wrong...if they don't like it to bad.


Some men think....gee she takes so much time on herself...what will be left for me??
It is probably because there are a lot of women out there that don't know how to apply makeup properly and man it looks like someone caked it on their face. I have seen this alot. It just doesn't look good like that. I think if more women wore more natural looking make up then men wouldn't complain. Also kissing a woman on the lips and them getting lipstick all over the man is also not very appealing to a lot of men. My husband hates to have me kiss him when I am wearing any lipstick or lipgloss. I don't blame him. It just looks tacky if you don't know how to wear makeup properly and you wear it anyways.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin rash