Thursday, December 10, 2009

How do I make my make-up look better.?

I want to bring more attention to my face, instead of another place.How do I make my make-up look better.?
The first thing I would do, is check that the makeup you have goes with your colouring: hair and eyes-does it enhance your colouring? If not, handle that. Next, apply a light (underlined) face makeup- just enough to cover any spots you want covered, but not heavily! Next, choose an eye shadow that complements your eye colour-but nothing too dark-especially for day-wear!! Now, with lip-stick, these days a natural gloss for day wear is pretty, and not too too too....though, depending on your colouring, sometimes a shade of dusty pink or even muted red, can be wonderful! and with perfume....honest, just a dab (ever so little) behind each ear (you don't want to get a headache, nor give someone else a headache!! [lol]) so easy does it with the scent!! good luck . . .!How do I make my make-up look better.?
Smoky eyes or fire-red lipstick.





Make sure it is either this OR that. Having smoky eyes and red lipsticks is a no no.
here's a tip: less is really more
do your makeup in natural lighting
To me, the easiest way is to play up your eyes and lips. I have pale skin, so I start with a highlight color like gold or white shadow from my lashes to my brow. Then I sweep a medium shade like a muddy brown color in the crease of my lids. Next, I swipe a darker color from the middle of the crease of my lid to the outer rim. I also use the same color to line my lids just above the lashes only from the middle to the outer edge. This will give you sexy smokey eyes.


For your lips, choose a lip liner that is close to the natural color of your lips. I use golden apple #10 by Clinique. Then I apply a slightly lighter shade of lipstick such as Hip Brocade Wet Shine Diamonds by Maybelline.


Try to use colors that will accentuate your eyes and compliments your skin tone. NEVER wear the same color of make up as your outfit. It will wash you out and become over powering. :0)
if u send me ur photo i will tell u how to make it be correct for ur face. what color is ur skin, what color is ur hair, how strong are ur lines. i need to know all that and more. then i can tell u exactly what u can add. i have studied make up artist :D
play up your eyes..
I always favour the natural look. Either focus on your eyes or your lips. draw attention to both and you'll look like a clown. I always find brown or dark grey eyeshadow, black mascara (obviously foundation) a small amount of bronzer on cheeks and clear lipgloss (not forgetting eyeliner) can all lead to a very striking look. Though I always find the mascara a pain in the **** to take off.
Well, take advsntage of your best feature! You might have long eyelashes, big eyes, beautiful eye colour, big lips, clear skin, whatever it is, make sure, you stand out !


For long eyelashes, wear jet black mascara, beautiful eys, wear gorgeous bright colours, big lips ? Wear bright and shiny colours ? Sit down and experiment ! That's my advise ! (sorry about the essay!) x x
Remember less is best ...... If someone says ,, nice make-up , then you have too much on.. #1 rule ,, don't use shadow to match your clothes .. TACKY always use a shadow that will complement your eye color w/o hiding or subduing it .. You can wear a lipstick that is bright , if you go gentle on the eyes and blush . Summer colors that are hot this year is coral and pinks . Stay away from frosts , they show every line in your lips . Also the days of brown lip liner went out in the 90s' Lip liner should be the same color as your lips . This way when your lipstick smudges off you don't have bare lips , Also lip liner is better used on the entire lip . Change your foundation , during the summer too , everyone gets a little tan , Hope this helps you
light make up....
put so it looks like you don't have it on


your face will look clear and smooth and will look like you don't have it on, but you do


Try it
pick one spot and play it up- dont do everywhere, do a dramatic eye, or a dark lip but not both!


and if youre talking about boob attention, try playing up your lips its the next most likely place to draw a mans attention, but honey if youve got it flaunt it you are blessed!
SIMPLE QUESTION..... I CAN ONLY SAY THAT ';YOU DONT NEED ANY MAKE UP ON YOUR FACE IF YOUR PRETTY';... BEING SIMPLE IS THE BEST..W/O MAKE UP
Emphasize your best features, such as your eyes, with shadow, liner, mascara. Then use a pale lipstick, so people are drawn to your eyes. If you are still having trouble go to one of the better stores where make-up is sold and many times the clerks who are trained, can help. They will see you in person and can best advise what shades are best for you because of the color or your hair, eyes, and skin tone.
Try to create a natural look, a slightly dewy or glowy look. Thats really big right now. Also, make sure you use a good moisturizer and a primer. I use Olay moisturizers and smashbox primer.. and I found that these two products have significantly improved the look of my makeup. I prefer mineral foundation for everyday use, I adore Everyday Minerals at everydayminerals.com, they send you samples of three different samples all you have to do is pay shipping. For liquid foundation I like MAC's Studio Fix Fluid.. it's a tad bit expensive at like $23 but well worth it in my opinion.
First start with washing/exfoliating your face with a facial scrub, pat dry.





Apply moisturizer, leave for ten minutes for it to sink into the skin (wipe off excess if you need to).





Apply foundation, not too thick and apply it with a make-up sponge, evenly over the face and make sure the colour is a good match. (AND NO NASTY RIMS...) :)





Apply facial powder (to reduce the shines) if you need too.





Apply light blusher (red shades for rosy cheeks, brown shades for the tanned look) and blend in with make up sponge.





Apply eyeshadow whatever colour you like, one that suits your skin tone and hair colour. It's best to use a light base colour and take it up to your eyebrow and blend in so it's more of a shimmer, then add your main colour to the actual eyelid.





Next apply mascara (do this before the eyeliner because is you mess up, you ain't gotta apply eyeliner again after). Do the first coat and let dry for a minute or so then go over them making sure you get the full length effect.





Now apply eyeliner, to the bottom of the eye, and plus you can play with different shapes to make your eyes look bigger.





Apply a clear gloss to your lips but remove any excess foundation from them first.





Nose and eyes are the main focal point of a face, make sure your nose isn't shiny and pay particular attention to your eyes making them stand out.





Do your make up in natural light...the ammount of times ive gone out with an orange face haha :)





A mirror that magnifys is best also when applying mascara.





Hope I helped.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin rash