Thursday, December 3, 2009

Can you make up an imaginary word then define it?

ikerberka--Verb, def: The act of scribbling out errors when writing in ink.


Used in a sentance: I didn't mean to write that phone number on the back of the envelope, so i had to ikerberka it so that it could not be read.Can you make up an imaginary word then define it?
ganerbalees (ga ner ba lees) the fuzz in the bottom of pockets......I hate when I take out the change in my pockets at the register, it usually comes out with ganerbalees intertwined with them.Can you make up an imaginary word then define it?
To bloog -- to prentend to listen to





I spent a whole weekend blooging my wife.
blal - a combination of emotions


sentence: She was still feeling blal after a week at the beach.
why not red necks do it all the time...honyok...what a honyok you are. def. dumbass coke sucker def is self explanatory.
yes,the word like google=search n many more
flocking; flossing with a sock
Hungle - In Michigan a left turn is prohibited at many intersections where there are divided highways. It is necessary to turn right, then make a U turn. There is no term for this except Michigan left turn. I made up the word HUNGLE (short for hang a left turn).





Turn right on northbound Gratiot. Go 3 miles and hungle on Hall Road. (That way a person knows to get into the right lane to make a left turn.)
eskabae


zincolaoci


grounchinie


bulahbashka


shalashalisa
Totally! i do that all the time! In fact, I even mad up my own language for like everyday expieriences or just weird things! Go for it! Answer my q' too!!
bobain-adj, def: When it is really really cold outiside!


used in a sentence: It's so bobain out here my toes are freezing off!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin rash