Thursday, December 10, 2009

I have a skin disease, should i use make up to cover it up?

I have a couple of white spots on my face and I'm wondering if I should use make up to cover it up for a date. My friend said I should go natural and the other said to put makeup. I want to go natural but...I feel ugly.I have a skin disease, should i use make up to cover it up?
GO NATURALI have a skin disease, should i use make up to cover it up?
Try Bare Naturale, its much less expansive than Bare Minerals but it is very light and feels like you have nothing on your face. But i do suggest that you speak about it w/ your doctor, but if you already know you can wear it , then Hey! Go for it :]


although im sure you'll beautiful with or without make up :]
Hmm, try using BareMinerals makeup, it might be a tad expensive but it works really well to even out your skin tone AND it doesn't clog your pores. Also it feels like your going natural because it feels so light. Hope I helped!
Make up, can always make it worse, talk to your skin docter if you have one, some makes ups are ok but some r not and can only make it worse.
bare minerals works wonders

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin rash