Thursday, December 3, 2009

Why do pro-Arab individuals make up questions that are based on a lie?

Someone just asked a question here in the Israel section that Israelis hate Arabs. That is a completely false premise. What possesses an individual to post such a horrible question? I answered it in the only way that seemed to me to make sense. But I wonder why someone just does that? Is it simply because the individual craves attention or just hates Jews so much they can't see straight? I would love to hear opinions on this matter.Why do pro-Arab individuals make up questions that are based on a lie?
People who are prejudiced or bitter always see things in a twisted way. Sometimes I just can't believe the questions that come up in the Israel section. Are Israelis really such wicked, bloodthirsty murderers, the way some people here say? Both you and I know the answer to that. Of course there's no sense trying to tell that to some people because if one doesn't want to see the truth one won't, even if all the proofs are stuffed under one's nose. What's the most annoying thing is when I hear Jews/Israelis talk like that and say ';Oh the poor Hamas, poor Hezbollah, all they want is freedom'; How can't they see straight to know that those they are pittying may kill them or their children tomorrow? Those terrorist groups don't want freedom, they want to throw us all into the sea.


Of course many Israelis hate Arab terrorists (but that's understood, no?), and a few do hate Arabs (but racists exist everywhere), but to say that Israelis hate all Arabs? That is a lie.Why do pro-Arab individuals make up questions that are based on a lie?
I think you made a mistake like always and mixed Israelis with Jews which is not found on the question you mentioned.





Do you think I need to post the links of Jews against Israel to prove what I say. I think any one who didn't meet Jews out of Israel can typ ''Jews against Israel'' and search.





I may correct the idea that Israelis hate Arabs and put in front of your eyes a fact '' Israelis working day and night to kill Arabs'; that's all.


It's not easy to prove the feelings of love or hatred, but it's easy to prove facts. I don't even need to post any link everybody knows.
Come on... its no secret that Arabs and Israelis hate each others like hell...





There are so many demonstrations of this fact that I don't know where to start.





After all you do not live in a perpetual state of war with someone you love... would you!!!???
I think many people regardless of opinion will make things up based on a lie to make the other side look bad, not just pro-Arab individuals. Politicians for example are very good at it.
What lie? You are the one who's lying. I read that person's question. Nowhere in his question is the word ';Jews'; used. He was addressing ';Israelis';.





Why does he think Israelis hate Arabs?


Read the answers he received for his question, and reach your own conclusion.





My question is: What possesses an individual like yourself to twist the truth?
Well but you cant convince me that both arabs and israelis love each other. It is impossible although it will happen someday





As for the reason for him to ask the question , i agree with you that this MAY be a personal reason not just a general question or he just want to know what do israel thinks in regards of arabs (He is alayws thinking by his point if view and his curious about the other point of view)


That's just my opinion

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin rash