Thursday, December 3, 2009

Hair and make-up person that comes to your hotel in Las Vegas?

I am looking for someone to do my hair and make-up for my wedding in next September. Has anyone had one of those people who come to your room do it? Are they any good? How much do they normally charge? And let me know if you know of a website too. Or if anyone actually went to a salon and had a good experience. Thanks! :)Hair and make-up person that comes to your hotel in Las Vegas?
I dont know of anyone who would come to your room as a normal service. Each hotel has a beauty service and you should check with your hotelHair and make-up person that comes to your hotel in Las Vegas?
I don't know of anyone who will come out to your room. Are you staying at the Venetian? The spa at the Venetian, Canyon Ranch, has awesome stylists. Yes, they are a little pricey but worth every penny. I was a maid of honor at a friends' wedding. They were very cool about accommodating the group I was with, even staying open late to retouch a style. I guess is you wanted them to come out to your room, you could always ask. Go to the Venetian Las Vegas website and look up amenities. You will find the Canyon Ranch Spa link. Good luck!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin rash