Thursday, December 3, 2009

What is a top ten make up list that a teen girl needs!?

I am in high school and don't have much make up like I have 1 mascara, aa box full of eye shadow, 1 lip stick,and no lip gloss! I don't know what kind of facial stuff I need!What is a top ten make up list that a teen girl needs!?
1. concealer


2. foundation


3. pressed powder (if u have shiny face)


4. eyeliner


5. chapstick


6. lip-gloss


7. mascara


8. eye lash curler


9. eyeshadow(optional)


10. lotion!What is a top ten make up list that a teen girl needs!?
I'm in HS and I usually don't wear any makeup. If I feel like it, then eyeliner, mascara, and concealer because I wake up at 5:30 am every morning AND I'm middle eastern, so double the dark eye circles, yay -_-. Haha. School starts way too early here...but anyways, a lot of girls go to the lengths of blush, bronzer, foundation, etc, etc...but I don't think you should wear that much makeup to school, maybe for like parties or something. You don't want to look cakey at 7 am in the morning. So, to answer your question: eyeliner, mascara, lip gloss are the essentials.
my top 10 for makeup is:


1.foundation


2. mascara


3. eyeliner


4. eyeshadow


5. blush


6. eyelash curler


7. lipgloss


i cant think of any more so im gonna start with hair:


8.straightener


9. heat protection spray


10. conditioner
-Foundation


-Powder


-Blush


-Mascara


-Eyeliner





That's all I use and it does the trick. (:





BTW - The powder goes on top of the foundation, it goes makes for a really clear and fresh face.
-foundation


-powder


-concealer


-lip gloss


-mascara


-eyeliner


-eyeshadow


-chap-stick


-blush
lmao@ the first answer XD





Anyway, how much make-up you need depends on how ugly you are in the first place
boob implantation makeup tight clothes stuff liike dat
It depends on what you need to enhance or how ugly you are in the first place.
listen to the third answer,, but make sure you have something to wash all that make up off :]

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin rash