Thursday, December 3, 2009

What color make up whould look good on me?

I have black hair with orange highlights and dark blue eyes. and all foundations look orange on me. and i have pink undertonesWhat color make up whould look good on me?
I would go for autumn/earthy colors like gold, brown, bronze, dark greens. I think you'd look really nice with a bronze/green eye color combination.What color make up whould look good on me?
If foundations look orange, you are picking them out too dark. Go to a makeup counter, the salespeople can help you find a good match for your skin.





You should wear neutral makeup, like taupes, because of the highlights in your hair.
well dont use foudations....their is this really great powder called bare minerals it works so good i use it.... it covers up blemishes and feels great like ur not wearing any at all.... i use it now but b4 i started useing it i use foundation and it always gave me acne and i never could find the right color but now that im using bare minerals it matches my skin tone and doest clog my pores i love it and im sure u would too!=)
You should try light to mild purple or blue with a slight red tinted lipstick. My friend sounds like she looks like you and that is what she looks best in.





:-) Hope that helped

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin rash