Thursday, December 10, 2009

Can I make up my own Action Replay codes?

I got a nextdoor neighboor who also has action replay for DS. He told me someone from the internet told him he can make up his own AR codes. Is this true? If yes how do I makeup a code?Can I make up my own Action Replay codes?
Go look on www.codejunkies.com for information.





It is probably very complicated however to make these codes. I have also heard this rumour.Can I make up my own Action Replay codes?
i don't think so


you can get sum from the internet


i did it one time but i had to restart my save
i actually have the software, it is really tricky but it is pretty logical.





the item is called, The Trainers Toolkit. It is thirty dollars which is the downside, but it is endlessly useful.





here is the link:http://www.codejunkies.com





then type in trainers toolkit in the search codejunkies field

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin rash