Thursday, December 10, 2009

What is the best brand of make-up in your opinion?

I've been using Avon and the occasional drugstore brand for some years now I would like to change things up a bit. I was thinking about trying M.A.C. just for the heck of it. What brand of make-up do you use?





Also, I refuse to use Mary Kay products because I used to be a consultant and didn't exactly like the way I was treated.What is the best brand of make-up in your opinion?
Physicians Formula or CliniqueWhat is the best brand of make-up in your opinion?
Arbonne! Fabulus Make-up
Bobbi Brown. Hands Down the Best!!
Go with M.A.C. No words can express how I feel about this brand! It can be pricey, but it's worth every penny.
I'm a Clinique fan myself. MAC are quite good, but once I went Clinique I never went back to anything else!





Pricey, but ultimately worth it!
Either Mac or Esstee Latter'
Revlon is the best drug store brand. Clinique would be the one I would recommend if you have the means. You can probably go to a cosmetic counter for Clinique and ask for a sample of their make up. Some department stores may also have make over offers. Ask.
maybelline most def.


haha.
I just recently started using MAC %26amp; love the results, however for a cheaper alternative I love Physicians Formula.
MAC is good but I would suggest you to stay with something that won't give you skin irritation
Loreal. Its the best all of the other stuff is good too.
I will have to say cover girls Queen Collection is hands down the best. I started using it in March, and I wont try anything else.


I went to a club, and this guy who was talking to me kept asking me if i had on makeup cause my skin looked so flawless. It is so natural looking that the guy couldnt tell if i had on makeup or not.





I did not regret buying that cover girl Queen Collection, it is the best.
if you want to wear a foundation that just covers small imperfections and feels like your not wearing any at all, i love perscriptives-flawless finish.
I use Cover Girl, Maybeline and Loreal. I dont know why, but thats what I buy and I just like it!
i wear M.A.C and it works good. I like how when you get something like eye shadow and the color it says or looks like on the box it is exactly the same color on your skin it stays and show bright and the other products work just as good
I used to use cover girl, but then about 3 years ago i switched to Clinique and I have never looked back. It keeps my skin clear and doesnt feel like i am wearing halloween costume face paint like some other make up. I agree with the one girl who said that if you used clinique talk to someone younger and that looks like they have good make up, becuase the older ones do tend to give you more out of date tips and their make up choices are different. I use the superbalances foundation and the stay-matte sheer press oil free powder. Their 3 step face wash works wonders as well. It is a little pricey but its so worth it to have great skin. Hope that helps a little
I like using Avon, and Cover Girl.
Anything that is oil free, for sensitive skin, and doesn't clog pores. Just anything that won't cause my face to break out, look chalky, or shiny/greasy.
I use Clinique, because their products dont make me break out. Specifically, I use the 'perfectly real' compact of pressed powder makeup that I love! If you want a liquid foundation though, I would suggest the superbalanced.





The great thing about Clinique is that they usually have someone competent behind the counter to help you find something perfect for your skin type. But always try to get a rep. that is younger, because sometimes the older ones can give you out-dated tips.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin rash