Saturday, November 28, 2009

What not-so-eco-friendly things are put in make-up?

like eyeliner, mascara, foundation, eyeshadow the works? is there really animal parts in it?


i am trying to become more eco-concious, and i recently found out that DC's are made of REAL leather, which made me wonder what makeup is made of. since the two are practically my whole life.What not-so-eco-friendly things are put in make-up?
I've never heard of animal parts being in makeup, but a lot of brands do test their products on animals to see if they get an allergic reaction. I would look for products that say 'no animal testing' and I would stay away from those that contain parabens because they cause cancer.





Hope this helps.What not-so-eco-friendly things are put in make-up?
I cannot speak for ALL of the makeup.





look at the ingredients.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin rash