Saturday, November 28, 2009

Can you make your make up waterproof?

I know there is waterproof mascara and stuff but I have dark circles and other slight flaws and I have never found any waterproof concealer or anything..! So i was wondering if there is any creme or something you can put on your face to preserve your makeup when you go to the pool or beach ect. Or maybe any home remedies! i get embarassed going into the water looking fine and coming out looking like a monster! hahaha thanks =)Can you make your make up waterproof?
I use Dermablend. You can get this makeup from Dillard's', JC Penney. or Macy's. When you put it on, your skin looks TOTALLY flawless. Many people think that I just have good, smooth skin. And since I sweat alot, this is the makeup I use. No matter if it rains, I sweat or anything, this foundation will not run or come off. And you can go swimming in this foundation, it uses a finishing powder. And you won't need a concealer because it's a concealer and foundation in one. You will not go wrong with Dermablend!Can you make your make up waterproof?
I really don't know....


When you go to the beach you aren't supposed to look good lol


But I know how you feel!


All I can think of is waterproof mascara!
Yes, products like Model In A Bottle and Ben Nye LiquiSet/Final Seal should work. :)
Wear an air tight helmet. That should do the trick!!! :)(;

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin rash