Saturday, November 28, 2009

I live in KL. Can someone tell me what is teh best make up products available for closing large pores?

I tried MAC cosmetics and they seem dissapointing. I did not like the foundation the beautician recommended me and further more they are expensive. I dont mind the price if th cosmetics really help. They promised that when i apply the foundation it will cover my pores but it doesnt....I wonder what sort of make up film stars use to cover the uneven skin tone and pores?I live in KL. Can someone tell me what is teh best make up products available for closing large pores?
its got to be a thick foundation. and when you apply it you dont rub it across your face you pat it into your pores. basically filling those holes. then you'll need to touchup frequently. i use loreal age perfect and really like it. it costs about 15 bucks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin rash