Monday, November 30, 2009

For girly girls: In the morning before you leave the house do you put on jewelry and then make up?

What do you do in the morning to prepare yourself for the world?For girly girls: In the morning before you leave the house do you put on jewelry and then make up?
always....


shower, exfoliate, moisturise, put deodorant on, do my make up, style my hair, choose my outfit, check for cat hair on outfit, use a lint roller on the clothes if there is cat hair, get dressed, choose and put on my rings, my necklace, ear rings, choose and apply an appropriate perfume.


ready to go to Cole's and buy a loaf of bread....For girly girls: In the morning before you leave the house do you put on jewelry and then make up?
I'm not a girly girl. but my morning is really rushed, so I put on a ring, bracelet, and my mood necklace, then I grab my coffee and go. I put my make-up on in the car. Some foundation, eyeshadow, eyeliner, mascara, and lip balm.
1. shower


2. make-up


3. style hair


4. pick outfit


5. accessorize with jewelry
i wake up, pick out what im going to ware, take a shower, get dressed in everthying excapt my shirt, do my hair, do my akeup, finish my hair, get a shirt on, and then go
im not all that girly, but let me give you my routine anyway!





1.hair


2.makeup


3.jewelry





thank you, come again :)
Jewelry goes on last. All girlie girls should know this. Otherwise you will get makeup and hairspray all over your jewelry and you don't want that. : )
My makeup is always on and my jewelry is stuck to my skin, silly!


I'm all ready to go!
spend most of the time on my hair in the morning


but yeah i do put on jewellry and light makeup
make up then jewelery.








x

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin rash