Monday, November 30, 2009

What make up should I wear for prom?

I'm wearing a plain navy blue dress, no shine or sparkles on it, with dark purple heels and a pink clutch and earrings.


What kind of make up would you suggest?What make up should I wear for prom?
haha, nice variety of colors!


Well, I have the same skin type and eye color, so if I were you this is what I would do...





If you have foundation / bronzer / whatever, do your normal routine for that... if you dont need it, then dont use it :) then this is what i'd do..





Eye shadow -


-White/white-ish color on the eye lid (not too much, just for a little base color) ... you can also put a teeny bit under the eye brow to add some highlight if you'd like.


-Plum/purple in the crease of the eye lid and a LITTLE above it (this color brings out your green eyes and will match the accent of your shoe color)


-I usually put a shimmery bronze color very lightly above my eye lid up to the brow, just to help blend the color into the whole lid under the brow.





Eye liner-


-I would use either a dark plum color, dark blue, or black.


-put it ONLY on the top lid in the shape you like


-use the plum colored eye shadow to create a little shadow on the bottom lash line, starting on the outer corner of the eye and smudging it toward the inner corner.








Add some mascara on the top lashes, and use whatever lip color looks best on you, maybe one to complement your pink clutch (depending on the pink of course).





I hope you like my suggestions :) let me know if you have any questions or anythinggg.... good luck*What make up should I wear for prom?
The person below gave you perfect advice.


GO TO SEPHORA. Show them a picture of your dress, ask them what color and style makeup would look best with it.


Although their makeup isn't cheap (about $23 an eyeshadow) it's worth it. I would keep your skin light, it would compliment the dark dress. So use light powder, and try a purple liner on your top eyelid, and maybe a navy blue smokey eye?





(:


Hope this helped.


REMEMBER! Go to Sephora.
try a smokey eye. W the colors u like ... GO to a sephora they will show u how to do a smokey eye..

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin rash