Monday, November 30, 2009

Do you think Palin would work better at the make-up counter at Macy's?

I'd like her a lot if she weren't in some political position. Like if she was a librarian, or makeup lady at Macy's, or sold Avon or something. I'd love to see a woman as VP, but a reallllly smart one - not Palin. Anyone agree?Do you think Palin would work better at the make-up counter at Macy's?
I agree that Palin should keep away from politics.Do you think Palin would work better at the make-up counter at Macy's?
You sexist moron!!!! It would be sad if I meant that. Its interesting how its Black president Vs. Woman vice president. Do people expect McCain to die so early in his term that she would even matter after the election? If America wanted a smart woman you'd have Hillery on the left or Condaleiza on the right. Pallin VP of a dodgy economy sounds like a macy's make up girl slapping lipstick on a pig and telling it, its so beautiful.
No. First of all, you are very disrespectful, not only to Sarah Palin, who God knows...none of us would want ourselves put through what she has been, but also saying that she is unintelligent and should work less intelligent jobs like....librarians, make-up ladies? I think anyone who is earning a living is intelligent and much better off than the ones who are just waiting for their handouts.



Palin, at this point in time, is not fit to be President. Therefore the VP position was a mistake, but to answer your question, I have a feeling that she gets 'made up' as opposed to 'making up' because her makeup is definitely on strong and professional. I wonder what she would look like with no makeup.
I agree. I live in Alaska, and believe me, shes horrible. I dont want to see her running the whole friggin country.





She would be a better make-up girl than a VP.
now lets not be so harsh on the woman, shes doing just fine as for her smarts do you think that shes really that dumb or perhaps she is dumbing it down as so many women will do so as not to make men fear her ?
Yes Palin would fit right in at Macy's Avon counter. I would also like to see Obama flipping burgers at burger king instead of running for president.


We really don't have good choices this election.
Palin has a wonderful track record as mayor and governor in Alaska. She will go right back to her role as Governor if they lose the election.
If I was still single, I would rather see her working in my bed! She is HOT!
No..she won't do good in Big Cities..but she would maek a great





Vice President..she is a cowboys dream

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin rash