Saturday, November 28, 2009

I have a school dance coming up and I have no clue how to do my make-up any suggestions?

I have a dark blue dress and hazel eyes and dark brown hair and I am white!I have a school dance coming up and I have no clue how to do my make-up any suggestions?
well, i wud suggest doing the smokey eye. How to do it?:


1. use a pencil eyeliner to line the top and bottom lid of ur eyes


2. smudge it at the bottom





eyeshadow:


i wud suggest using a light color on the inside of ur eyes, and for ur lids, i wud suggest going with a dark brown, blue, or purpleI have a school dance coming up and I have no clue how to do my make-up any suggestions?
I would recommend using goldish colors. Maybe bronze. PLEASE....


refer to my website for help. It really helped me when choosing the me makeup for homecoming.
i would stay simple go with a gloss ang a light blue eye shadow with sparkles dont use alot of foundation but mostly do not heavily put on layers of make up it worked for me.
I say that u should use a blue eyeliner I bought one from the drugstore by wet n wild it was only .99 it worked a lot better than i thought it gives off a pretty blue color with a little sparkle. Do a natural or shimmery creme eyeshadow, u could use a gold powder shimmer one, use a natural or pinkish blush, and line your lips with a lip liner and use a clear but glossy lip gloss Victoria's secret has some terrific ones and so does neutrogena and they both moisturize.
I would go to a department store that day and let them do it-it doesn't cost you anything and if you don't like it you can go to the next one. (free if you say you are thinking about buying). Victoria Secrets did so well with me I actually bought $200 worth of make up to do the same thing at home
Start a fashion trend. Wash your face with soap and water, and smile alot.
a dark eyeliner. but not to dark. and eyeshadow that matches your dress. but not to crazy. just to have a smoky effect around the eyes. and a nice subtle lipgloss
My suggestion is to go a little more dramatic on your everyday makeup, like a red stain for your lips, a smokey eye, or a little shimmer powder on your cheeks, shoulders, or collarbone! Or, if you really want ';professional'; results, go to a nice department store and get it done there. DON'T go to the lady with pancake makeup and fake eyelashes. I don't think she will be able to relate to you very well! And bring magazines and books with pictures to show her what you want to look like! I hope I helped you, and have fun at the dance!
Basically use your foundation and concealer and powder as normal then add a bit of blusher on the apple of your cheeks, dont over do it or you will look constantly embarrassed. Then (for this you need three tones of silver/gray) apply the lightest shade all over you lid to the brow, then apply the mid tone in the crease from the inner corner to midway then apply the darkest in the crease also from the outer corner to midway. Use black eyeliner and line your top lids and the inner rims of your top lids. Apply lots of mascara on both upper and lower lashes. Line your lips with nude lipliner then apply lipstick with the same colour.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin rash