Monday, November 30, 2009

How do I keep my make up from coming off?

I apply it at about 6:30a.m. for school. I use physicians formula mineral make up, eyeliner, and mascara.By about 8:30a.m. its off but i'm trying to keep it looking good till about 2:00-2:30p.m.I have somewhat oily skin on my nose and forehead.





thanksHow do I keep my make up from coming off?
I don't know how good this is for you, but i've heard hairspray works.How do I keep my make up from coming off?
rub ice over your face before applying makeup. or if u dont like the idea of rubbing ice - use a very cold towel.
Use a foundation primer before your foundation. You don't even need a pricey one. I use Majix by Avon. I paid 7.99 for it and I love it !!
for people like me and you with oily skin, it absorbs makeup alot quicker, so when you are applying your makeup apply the foundation first, make sure to dab a little on your eye lids aswell before putting your eyeshadow/eyeliner on because this helps to keep it on longer.





this should work pretty well:)





also- to help with the oiliness of your skin try an oil free face wash and moisturizer before bedtime, it's helped my complexion tremendously and now my makeup never fades away.





goodluck!
i am manager of ulta beauty and have been studying makeup 4 about 8 years my advice to you to stop it from coming of is get good makeup like loreal or covergirl they are very good makeups dont buy dollar store makeup i will give you a free fifty dollar ulta beauty card heres my number 8172471083 get back to me 4 the card today or tommorow ..........hope ur makeup stays on. bye bye xoxoxox
i think that every time u apply ur make up you should wash your face before applying or try using a different brand of make up.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin rash