Monday, November 30, 2009

Is it important to wear make-up to work?

Sometimes I don't even have time or care enough in the morning to put it on.Is it important to wear make-up to work?
Don't leave home without itIs it important to wear make-up to work?
That is usually more of a personal decision unless your job requires it.
Not to me. I've never done it. It's a personal preference. You can look professional without it.
The only make-up I wear is lipstick, but I had a secretary, for a short while, who wore make-up and looked nice with it on. HOWEVER, I soon caught on to ... when she came to work without make-up she was going to be complaining by mid-morning that she was sick and need to go home. ';See how pale I look,'; she would say. Be careful you aren't sending the wrong message to employers and co-workers. I'm sure you are attractive either way ... Just try to be consistent :)
I am a girly girl so I always wear make up.
yes because what is a day without make up? looking horrieble. Plus, to look professional looking in work to wear make ^.
a little bit, the more presentable you are, the easier some tasks become for others
I've never worn makeup to work and I'm moving quite nicely up the corporate ladder.





Unless you're a super-model or a pole dancer, I can't see why makeup is so important.
As long as you took a shower and are clean, then not putting on make-up shouldn't be too big of a deal. Just make sure you look presentable.
well just wear mascara or curl eyelashes and something for the lips


or just go like a NATURAL


well it depends where u work at they problably want u to look decent with nice clothing
i always do try to look good
I feel your pain girlfriend!!! Especially the ';I don't care enough part';! No you don't have to wear makeup to work but I do think it helps you look ';professional'; You choose what works best for YOU!! Screw everybody else.
I think it is important to look your best at work. I work in an automotive store, it's dirty, and I wear makeup to work. You don't have to go all out and try to be movie-star quality, but put enough on so that you look fresh and presentable. Even if it's just concealer, powder, mascara, and lip gloss, it's something.





Not caring about your appearance can send the message to your superiors that you don't care about yourself, which means to them you don't care about the job either.
Yes it is,
y would that be important thats personal, if u like wearing it 2 wear to work then thats you
Depends...does it help?? A little makeup is good..too much is bad. Light mascara, shadow and gloss.
My boss doesn't. Considering her position, and what she does, I say it's not important at all.
i guess if you want to a date with a coworker
it's not important to wear make-up but its imporatnt to look presentable and neat...and im sure u can do tht without wearing make-up..hope tht helps
It is not necessary. But many people make judgements on the way people look. including career opportunities. Best to try to look good for your role.
For most people to do good in their feild they must look good to feal and do good. So I say yea put it on!!!
it's not important as long as u don't like u just rolled off ur bed...although it does look more professional when u have it on
It's your personal choice.
  • computer security
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    skin rash