Saturday, November 28, 2009

What make-up should I buy with 20 bucks in Rite Aid?

Well, I want the best out of the extra money i saved. I just wanna spend only 20 bucks on makeup.Can someone help me make a list of the make-up I should buy from Rite Aid? Thxx [;What make-up should I buy with 20 bucks in Rite Aid?
You should definitely get the prestige eyeliners, HIP duo if they are on sale, Jessie' s girl quads, Eco tools brushes ( they are so soft). Rite Aid always have buy one get one free sales, definitely take advantage of it. What make-up should I buy with 20 bucks in Rite Aid?
concealer or foundation- $6.00


blush- $4.00


mascara- $5.00


eyeshadow- $5.00





save up a little more for lip gloss/ stick.





have fun with your money (:
Mascara- around $6


Eyeliner- around $4


Lipgloss - around $8





And if you have any left over, maybe some eyeshadow ? ;)
I LOVE NYX! it's like the cheap version of MAC.





Also, HIP and Wet N' Wild are really good brands
eyeliner mascara and lipgloss maybe nail polish
  • computer security
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    skin rash