Monday, November 30, 2009

How are you going to wear your hair and make up and clothes for the first day of school?

i'm going into junior year so i'm just going to wear clear mascara and leave my hair down and curly with purple leggings and a shirt i got at a indian craft fair and flats to go with it.How are you going to wear your hair and make up and clothes for the first day of school?
im wearin skinny jeans with a tank and flats


and some cute earring that match my shirt..


and for my hair..im straiten it and put my bangs in a hump (most people call it a poof, but i call it a hump..haha)


and for my makeup..just some bronzer..eyeliner and mascara..How are you going to wear your hair and make up and clothes for the first day of school?
It's my junior year too, I'm wearing an orange shirt with 3 fat buttons down the middle with elbow-length sleeves, dark denim jeans, tan flip flops, regular makeup (being powder, 2 coats mascara, and eyeliner on top), and hair straightened, probably half up with it pushed up at the crown. I find it much more relaxing if you don't try incredibly hard the first day of school so you can concentrate on your new classes and you're not worried about what people will think of your outfit. Wear something that's new but is something you'd wear on any other normal day.
Im a freshman and I don't really care much for my hair. I probably care more about how I dress though lol. I just keep a bedhead wax container near me and slap it on my palm, and work it through my hair. Whatever results I go to school with :) Well I mean you know if it turns out messy I'll fix it. I like playing with wax, its really fun. You should try if you haven't! You can tousle, wave, or keep your hair straight.
I'm a junior too and i'm actually going to be a new student this year.. so i was just going to be nonchalant about the whole thing. wear my hair in a messy ponytail, skinny jeans, converse and t-shirt. oh and a little bit of eye liner and mascara.
how u have ur hair seems fine, but instead of the clear mascara id suggest wearing black mascara and other makeup like eyeshadow, blush, and lip gloss. the outfit seems good too
Just make sure your shirt is at least past your thighs so the leggings don't show too much. It's so nasty when people wear leggings as pants and you can see their *** and everything else! lol
Well today, i wore jeans with a cute green top and flip-flops [:


your outfit sounds cutee
  • computer security
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    skin rash