Monday, November 30, 2009

How should I do my make-up for the first day of school?

I'm having trouble deciding what to wear for school. I put on liquid eyeliner on the top of my lid, eye-shadow, eyeliner, mascara, foundation, powder, and lipgloss. Is that too much?How should I do my make-up for the first day of school?
it depends how old you are. I am 14 and used to wear a ton of makeup, but then i started getting lazy and just wore powder, mascara and a little eye shadow and everyone told i looked so pretty! To much makeup looks awful and it takes a while for a teen to realize that. don't other do it or it will look like your trying to hard. wear a TINY bit of eyeliner, just a LITTLE, simple eyeshadow and not to much mascara, because then people will really see your eyes. don't wear foundation AND powder because it will look extremely cakey on your face. just sweep a little powder on. and then either go with a very nuetral pink or sheer lipgloss. or clear. people will see your natuarl beuty and guys will definatly notice you more! I promise.How should I do my make-up for the first day of school?
That is a lot of makeup, especially if it's hot or humid where you live - you don't want to be in the bathroom fixing it at every break and over lunch.





Focus on bringing out your eyes, and don't overapply the make up. Keep the liners in fine lines and don't overapply eyeshadow, as you want a day look, not to look as if you're going out dancing!





Keep the make up on your skin lightly applied - less is always more! - at this time of year, you can probably get away with just using the powder. Whatever you use on your skin, make sure it matches your skin tone - I am a shade darker in summer/fall due to tanning... (even though I wear sunscreen every day).





Keep the lipgloss neutral, and again, don't overapply. It also looks really cute if you just apply a tiny bit of a goldish coloured one in the bow in the centre of your upper lip.
deciding what to wear and how to do your makeup depends on what impression you want to make on the first day................and that's not too much, I think it should be good enough. Oh and for the lipgloss, apply with your finger and blend it in so it doesn't come on too bright or too much, it'll look better that way! I hope this helps!
it is your face if you like it than it is perfect and you shouldn't care what anyone else thinks if you don't like it than don't wear as much



forget the foundation


use lipstick, mascara and nail enamel






Toooooooooo MUCH
  • computer security
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    skin rash