Saturday, November 28, 2009

Do you need a degree to do dead peoples make up?

I have a cosmetology license and I have my Bachelor's Degree, but NOT to be a mortician. If I want to do dead people's hair and make up do I need a degree?Do you need a degree to do dead peoples make up?
Call around to Funeral homes by you, and let them know you have your coz license. I am a hair stylist myself, and I did it for 2 years. They pay by the head... I know that sounds bad, but its good money and its stable.





Becarful though, you may have to do young kids and even baby's! Its not just older people. But to answer your question, all you need is your coz license. Good Luck!Do you need a degree to do dead peoples make up?
usally it pays $100.00 a head. it depends were you work. good luck Report Abuse

First I must inform you that deceased is the proper term for those who have passed on,but definitely not ( dead people ) In many states you need only your Bachelor's Degree and your Cosmetology license to become employed by a Mortuary! An up to date Resume will be a plus for you although I presume you were already aware of that, just filling in any loose ends that may help you! Best of Luck and God Bless!
Call your local funeral home and ask them. I would think the cosmo license would be enough.
No. You need a mortician's license to embalm or cremate.
no you need a therapist

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin rash