Monday, November 30, 2009

How Should I Do My Make-Up And My Hair?

I look just like my picture only I have brown eyes.How Should I Do My Make-Up And My Hair?
Go Goth. Like, lots of black and purple shades. Spike the hair with green tint at the ends.How Should I Do My Make-Up And My Hair?
not goth, stay the same but maybe like get layers in your hair and start straightening it, and maybe do some girly pink colors or a sparkley gold
like a emo search it on the web to find out dar make upp possible hint of blue n black hair with platinum blonde streek good luck babexx
go for a natural look
That depends on what kind of person you are. You would look great on goth style I think, but if you are the Barbie kinda girl... try a hairstyle like the girl's from this pic:


http://www.clasos.com/clasos/imagenes/fo鈥?/a>


You will probably recognize the character.
Try this style!





http://www.findhairstyles.com/media/imag鈥?/a>
i would not go goth inless that is what u are into. makeup go very lite no bright reds and pinks. if u have rosey checka already then use every lite blush or no blush at all.eyeshadow depends on ur eyes if ur eyes are small then u want a bright eye shadow ( but not to bright) .and are u wanting to change ur hair alot like dying it or hair cut or just fixing it up.
wavy layers swept outwards and for make-up--blue, green, and purple eyeshadows, brown, black, and/or white eyeliner, rosy cheeks, and a light glossy lip

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin rash