Monday, November 30, 2009

How do u make up for forgeting to pick up a girl to go somewhere? She's only a friend?

It wasn't til I got to the place we were going when she called me and Ifelt rly bad of course. I told her I was rly sry and I know it's not enough. I don't wanna have to buy anything thoughHow do u make up for forgeting to pick up a girl to go somewhere? She's only a friend?
And why wouldnt you buy anything though? That's a strange thought. I think you definitely should buy her something-- a rose, for instance, she will like that. With a little card, Sorry. And in your card, add that this will never happen again because you will enter all your important appointments in your cell phone. Ha, I can't believe I'm giving such good advice for free. :o)How do u make up for forgeting to pick up a girl to go somewhere? She's only a friend?
friends dont ditch friends.


she must care about you a lot and you must be special to her


and you must not care because you are cheap and dont even want to purchase her a dang gift. c'mon now. if you know it's not enough, do something about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin rash