Saturday, November 28, 2009

How can I bring out the green in my eyes using clothes and make-up?

Go for colours like purple, taupe, pink, blue and even orange! But make sure u go for the right shade to go well wiv ur skin tone.How can I bring out the green in my eyes using clothes and make-up?
You can use purpel eyeshadow,I heard that it is really effective.


And,you can use green eyeshadow.


I think green clothes are even effective for bringing out the green in you eyes. *_*How can I bring out the green in my eyes using clothes and make-up?
you can try some of these websites out for tips:





http://searchwarp.com/swa67382.htm





or:





http://www.wikihow.com/Bring-out-the-Col鈥?/a>





I hope these help!


Good Luck!


Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Try a dark navy blue eye liner and golden yellow shimmery eyeshadow. Emerald or fern green fabrics.
wear purple, blue(navy), or dark brown eye makeup and as for clothes greens and light blues
There is this one makeup at like Walgreen's and you choose your eye color. It's called Play Me Up, i am pretty sure.
use purple eye make-up. i have green eyes and it really makes them stand out
good way to get 2 points nick s


:]
sorry i'm a guy

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin rash