Saturday, November 28, 2009

Do Aries people just make up their minds to be happy?

And ignore the fact that they are personally responsible for making everyone around them miserable?Do Aries people just make up their minds to be happy?
I think to some degree, yes.Do Aries people just make up their minds to be happy?
Not all Aries are the same. You will have to look in to the day they were born. Also, influence comes from the parents which It will make a big difference. They are usually extremely competitive and love the game of life like business or a game. They hate to lose so they are more likely to win.
I am an aries. Sometimes i do this, sorry, just tell the person, what they need to hear, they can take it. (I could)
I try to be charming towards everyone (sometimes).
Well I have an Aries Moon,and If I upset someone with my brashness,than I won't let it affect me.





It kinda irritates me when people can't just take my honesty.
No. They don't give it much thought one way or the other.
go south instead of north (think about it)
yes i have to.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin rash