Monday, June 21, 2010

What's Wrong With People Who Make Up Stupid Rules For People On Which Teams To Support?

I mean if the person wants to support two great teams in one league then let them do it or even four teams in the same league. Who cares? I have seen so many posts today, one claiming that he likes Man U and Chelsea but people go nuts and say you're not a football fan and not a true fan. Is there a rule book which actually says that?





I actually hate them both :DWhat's Wrong With People Who Make Up Stupid Rules For People On Which Teams To Support?
People can support whomever they like. Its their choice. I think for those supporters not brought up in England with all the inter club rivalry, its common to have more than one team they like because they enjoy the players or kind of football they play. Me, it's United and no other , but some other clubs have my respect and I really enjoy watching them. I do think though their is a difference between supporting clubs and just enjoying them. I would find it difficult to take seriously a person who ';supported'; say Chelsea, Boro, Derby and Arsenal...What's Wrong With People Who Make Up Stupid Rules For People On Which Teams To Support?
Well, as long as there's free will people can do and say what they feel, so technically anyone can support any team for whatever reason they choose. It's just that to many real fans it's a bit suspect to support two successful teams...even if they're in different leagues, it is seen as a clear sign of glory hunting. It would be different story altogether if someone were to say that they support Chelsea and Boro.





I think that if you really like something you'll probably still like it regardless of what people say to you. But as a fan I'd find it hard to carry on an intelligent football conversation with someone who claimed to support both Man Utd and Chelsea (Liverpool, or Arsenal and vice-versa) passionately. It may be OK for the average (casual) fan but it'd be a hard to talk to a guy with a Chelsea shirt and a Man United scarf. Especially on Saturday lol. Can you imagine?
I agree, just because I've supported Arsenal, Aston Villa, Blackburn, Nottingham Forest, Liverpool, Chelsea, Athletic Madrid, Barcelona, Real Madrid, Valencia, Villareal, Deportivo Lacoruna, Sevilla, Juventus, Lazio, AC Milan, Inter Milan, Roma, Bayern Munich, Shalke, Stuttgard, Monaco, Lyon, Marseille, Porto, Benfica, Sporting Lisbon, Ajax, Feyernoord, AZ Alkmaar, PSV Eindhoven, Boca Juniors, River Plate, Sao Paulo and Corinthians it doesn't make me a bad fan!





(Just a United fan...)
Two great teams in one league? If someone for example supports Liverpool and MU that makes them TRUE fans? Hell no, I don't even take them seriously AT ALL. Four Teams? The cracks getting to you, I see.





Having a favourite team in one league is a little out of it too. I do but its United all the way. I don't mind Barcelona but I want MU to win 10nil on Tuesday. Not going to happen but never say never....lol.





Your not a true fan? I can't be bothered right now, but I could dig up links where you say ';Forza Inter'; lol. That made me laugh but then again you are a joke!





Why do you ';HATE'; them both? Are they AC Milan's rivals? Exactly, you should hate Inter, not MU. I don't like Roma but thats another story.
I know. I can't support 2 teams in same league. But i dont see anything wrong with me that after Red Star i support Barca, Inter, Liverpool %26amp; Schalke. After all i dont even care since i know what i feel and no y/a user can put me down lol
No, but it makes you a more dedicated fan if you support one, if you`re two teams went up against each other, who would you go for?
There's a difference between being a fan and liking a team.
As long as they are not glory hunters they should not be a ridiculed, otherwise they are grasping at straws.
I only support the winning team and for now it's the great Manchester United.
GO COLTS!
  • phone
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    skin rash