Monday, June 21, 2010

I'm looking for a high quality make-up vanity table?

I need a make-up mirror that lights up and has plenty of storage. Please help I've been looking alll day!I'm looking for a high quality make-up vanity table?
First of all and with no offense at all; there is no degrees in ';Quality'; Something is or isn't.





Have you attempted a WWW search using keywords?





Does it have to blend with other furniture? Could it be a commercial setup similar to stylists in salons?





Is this for Theater?





It seems to me a lot of what you ask depends on what you want that you don't detail.





Since so much ';furniture' made today is ';crafted from ';GLIT';; often with veneers; I guess in part the question might depend on how you define ';Quality';





Just an added thought and feature of Q %26amp; A. When I pulled this Q; the info on the right/ or left has listings of similar issues with links. The first one is/was; vanity tablesI'm looking for a high quality make-up vanity table?
Why is that going to make it work better ?


high quialty, go to a furniture store,

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin rash