Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Geting pimples every day Should I use make up remover?

Hello!


I have been noticing i have been geting pimples every day. Like i see new one pop up in morning.. for atleast past 3 or 4 days.. I usually put foundation little bit under eyes and eye liner..-- To clear my face in morning I just started using Acne wash by nutrogena few days ago and den I put Nivea creme onf ace. and den at night I wash my face with water.





I first thought it could be my nivea creme.. So i didnt apply that yesterday. But even today I got one more pimple.. Do you think its because of not using make up remover? Is it that important to use make up remover or some cleaner to not get pimples? I never really used make up remover before... Or you think washing your face with water should be good enough?


Your answers will be appreciated.Geting pimples every day Should I use make up remover?
I would recommend using make-up remover because it guarantees your face will be free of make-up and will gently remove it. The smallest amount of make-up left on your face may catalyze pimples. Chances are that by just washing your face off at night with water, oils are still settling on your face.





Another recommendation I have is to use wet wipes. They're simple, quick, and convenient. Try the brand Cottonelle. They'll easily remove make-up and will wash your face well. I use a wipe or two every night before bed and my face is clear. Strangely enough, they've cleaned my face better than any face soap/product I've used.





Good luck!Geting pimples every day Should I use make up remover?
ok wash ur face twice a day.





use the proper one... if ur face is oily then get the one for oily skins...





after washing, apply toner with cotton around your face... let it settle...





then apply moisturizer. if ur skin is oily type, apply less and vice versa.





it's good to use make-up remover but dont forget to cleanse your face after.


also, use pimple cream or tea tree oil...
Well, for a start hold off on your make up for a while. Wash your face like all the time. After lunch, when you wake up, when you go to sleep. The pimples will clear up soon but after you see clearer skin don't immediately put on a ton of makeup again, slowly go back into your makeup routine. If the pimples come back up again, start over again. Just go slower into the makeup next time. You can do this all the time just make sure to always wash your face with soap and water. Then you can use whatever you use for acne. Do this because the acne remover is really strong and can cause it if your skin is too dirty to begin with.


Good Luck! =D
Try to avoid eating oily foods. Eat steam vegetables
You should totally take your make up off! It helps. But, sometimes, nothing really helps pimples, and you just kinda have to wait. Most people do go threw a acne stage. And you are probably. I would keep washing my face with acne face wash in the morning and at night, it may seem like a lot of work, but if it helps it will be worth it!
umm....


usually when u don't get all the make up off u get a pimple or two


happened to me one time


when i forgot to wash the make up off after the concert


soo.... i suggest u do use make up remover
try lime juice fresh buy at store 8or10 thanuse oneonpempletry smalla mounts leave on for20 min wash with cold water dry try 3 time a day
Use a facial steamer, it works really well, set it on hot for 15 min, then cold. I tried it the other day, and now my face is back to normal. If you do hot, it hurts a bit because the steam is hot, but its actually opening up your blocked pores, and then cold makes your face fell good. If it doesn't work the first time, do it a couple more times. You notice how your face feels really greasy afterwards, that's the stuff in your blocked pores. Pat your face dry with a clean towel, if you scrub, it irritates your face.





Good luck!
You should wash your face at night and that should get rid of makeup. You might need to wash twice. I have acne also and this is what I do. (I have combo/oily skin)





Aloe vera gel mixed with 2 drops of tea tree essential oil works really well and has been shown in studies to improve acne. Doing scrubs is not good for acne at all because it irritates acne so I use warm oatmeal with a little bit of honey to exfoliate which is more gently. A french ';green'; clay mask works very well also when used 2 or 3x a week. It removes impurities from deep within and your acne may get worse before it gets better when using it. You should try an organic cleanser. (You can get them at a health food store.) I use Aubrey Organics cleanser for combo/oily skin. I also use a herbal astringent recipe from ';The herbal body book'; by Stephanie Tourles which you can get cheap on half.com. Works really good and is so soothing. Organic green tea (which you can get at giant eagle) is also a great toner/during the day splash, keeps the oil away and is really good for your skin. I also use a oil free moisturizer at night on my face I apply it on my face, neck and chest. Taking vitamins A, E, D, C, B5 (shown is studies to improve acne) vitamin %26amp; Zinc. Also eat healthy lean meats, fresh fruits and vegetables. Boxed foods and fast food will make it so much worse!





If you don't have my skin type that's ok because this will not dry out your skin it will nourish and bring balance.





Hope this helps!!!
aw this use to happen to me, well i wash my face ever night, with warm water, but i kind of have to use like cold cream of some sort of makeup remover or all my makeup when i finish washing my face with just the warm water is all over my face. ha ha so i would start using some sort of makeup remover, and then i just use a breakout prevention face wash and once a week i use this mask thing i have. So yeah, my face is nice and clear now i don't know if this helped but that's what i do!%26lt;3
  • phone
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    skin rash