Wednesday, June 23, 2010

I left my make up in the car for three days, is it still usable?

I live in Miami and the weather is curently in the 90 degrees ferneheit. My make up was in a makeup case and under shade and the contents were:





Benefit erase paste


benifit mascara


benifit eyeliner


and benifit benetint








These products are rreallly good but kind of pricy. I dont want them to go to waste, but i dont want to harm my very delicate skin either. PLEASE HELP!I left my make up in the car for three days, is it still usable?
I doubt the went bad, but they might have melted which can harm the formulation. Especially in mascaras and eyeliner. If it did mess up the formulation try putting it in the fridge to help it turn back into it's regular consistency.I left my make up in the car for three days, is it still usable?
Probably, as long as it was in the shade.


The thing i would be worried about would be the erase paste? Might irritate your skin if its gone bad.


What you doing leaving pricey make up in the car anyway misses? :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin rash