Wednesday, June 23, 2010

What are your can't live without make up items, at the minute?

I need a revamp of my make up bag with some great itemsWhat are your can't live without make up items, at the minute?
1. Benefit Boi-Oing


2. Rimmel Hide The Blemich


3. Yves Saint Laurent Touche Eclat


4. Miss Sporty Lip Tints


5. Wet'n'Wild Loose Glitter


6. BarryM Gold Eyeliner


7. L'Oreal Peach Lipstick


8. Smudgy Estee Lauder grey eyeliner


9. Too Faced Lip Injection Gloss


10. Shiseido Mascara





if you want more of my reccommended products- email me at bxl2lou@yahoo.com





Lilu XOXWhat are your can't live without make up items, at the minute?
max factor stretch mascara and maybelline mousse foundation. also lancomes cleanser toner and moisturiser make your skin soo soft. and lancome juicy tubes they are the best lip glosses ever!!
Eyeliner...... mostly eyeliner but then whats eyeliner without mascara????
1.Dream matte mousse foundation


2. Mascara


3. Highlighter


4. Lipgloss


5. No.7 Eyeliner


6. Bronzing powder/blush


7. Naturals eyeshadow


8. Concealer thick


9. Thin Concealer
my tip would be to go down to boots and look in there gift department at the moment ( for christmas) they have alot of make up sets and all are on offer at 3 for 2 so you could try lots of differat make for a bargin price really
concelear, merle norman mineral make up, navy eyeliner, mascara, some blush, and light lipgloss
i NEED my face powder!!!!! i L-O-V-E inglot makeup and clinique is ok.... i got face powder from inglot for 20 dollars and it was amazing! great coverage, and perfect shade! i got makeup from clinique for 27 EUROS and it was just as good, or even worse than the cheaper one! i alos NEED my elizabeth arden blush, and LIPGLOSS%26lt;3!!!!!!!!
Skin Moisturizer, Black Eyeliner, Light Blush, Lip Moisturizer and 2 Shades of Lip Gloss
Try Collection 2000 Stuff Or Barry M =)
FounDatioN~~ Because I love the ';Perfect Skin'; look :)





MasCara~~ Once you get used to it, your eyes feel naked without it!! lol





LIPgloSS~~ With lots of sweet flavor for the guys!!





Oh and Sephora has AMAZING cosmetics and fragrances, you probably already heard of it, but just in case!





www.sephora.com %26lt;%26lt; Everytime I shop here I am Never ever dissapointed, just goes to show that if you invest a little more money in some things you get way better products.
the best make up....is to wear good friendly smile and attitude!





nothin' can beat that...
-Tinted Moisturizer from Covergirl


-Maybelline Define-A-Lash Mascara


-Maybelline Mousse Blush


-Loreal Paris Eyeshadow Quads


-Flirt Lipgloss
Hey Hun.


I've a list.lol





1- Foundation- Instead Of Actual Foundation I use No7 concealer stick, I do 5 strokes on my face and blend it with a brush.


2-Eyeliner- Usually Black , but any colour. I use Rimmel kohl pencil


3- Mascara- Rimmel London Max volume


4-Lip gloss- I'll use any but the one I have atm is from victorias secret In America =D


5- Most important- My bronzing brush. Its one of those ones with a button on the end which pushes the powder up through the brush. I LOVE IT =]








xoxoxoxox hOPE i hELped xx
I suggest MAC. I know it might be a little more expensive than other brands but it's worth it.


I went to one of their events once and scored a bag full of their products. And so I found out that quality does matter.





with their make up i look like i just came out of the salon after dancing non stop at the club.





but to answer your question, a must have is the mascara, the mascara simply completes any make up, or could be your only makeup on. it opens one's eyes, highlighting the eye, knowing that the eyes are what gives life to your expressions.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin rash