Wednesday, June 23, 2010

What Do You Use To Keep Your Make-Up Organised?

I don't know about anyone else, but I have a terrible habit of leaving my brushes, palettes and compacts all over the place - especially after the morning rush of waking up and getting to work. I'm thinking of investing in a piece of equipment to keep my make-up organised, tidy and easy to find. Can anyone recommend a good piece of kit?What Do You Use To Keep Your Make-Up Organised?
I use those plastic trays from the grocery store for the makeup in 3 sizes: 1 large for makeups %26amp; powders, 2 small for eyeshadows and lipsticks.





I put all my brushes and pencils end up in a very pretty votive candle holder on my vanity.





My manicure kit stays together in a makeup bag. I like having all the bits and polishes handy.What Do You Use To Keep Your Make-Up Organised?
3 brightly coloured cases small cases that I keep in my drawer.
th煤i 膽峄媡!!!
well i have a a vanity with a chair and one drawer the top of my vanity has decor and straightener,curl-n-iron,and a hair dryer my drawer has lip gloss,eyeshadow,blush,foundation,powder,鈥?eyeliner then i have a 3 drawer organizer the first drawer is hair boes,ties,and ribbions the second drawer is miscellaneous,the 3rd drawer is finger nail polish and remover so tht might help
i have the same problem.


i bought a wicked cute bag from claires that


organizes everything. try that
I have a small bucket for my brushes and long pencil stuff like liner, a couple boxes separated into categories, I'm organized.
I keep my stuff organized as follows. Eyeshadows in a large bamboo tray so that I can just see and grab (mostly use bare escentuals). Eye bases go in another bag, eyeliner in yet another. Face stuff goes in my medicine cabinet. Brushes handle down in a candle holder along with my mascara and brow brush. I dedicated the spare bathroom to my beauty regimen, lol. There's a box of body spray and lotion each, one of hair stuff and all that other stuff in a cabinet. I could play all day in there. Sephora has a makeup box that's crazy expensive but nice if your stash is not enormous. It looks nice, just too small for me. Check ebay too, they have some big ones that the pros use to cart stuff around.
I have a vanity that I have Sterilite drawers on to organize things like lipstick, eyeshadows, etc.





I use a ';cup'; to put all my brushes in handle side down.
I have a clinique bag that I use for all my stuff. You could get a bag (small) to keep it in. If you buy stuff from clinique you get a free bag.
you could get some sort of box and have one box for brushes, one for lipsticks, etc.
i have a desk with a mirror.i just put alll my makeup in the drawer

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin rash