Monday, June 21, 2010

I have a tatoo, is there some type of make-up I can use to cover it up when I perform on stage?

I perform and act in a lot of plays in college and certain roles require me to wear shirts and what not that leave my arms open. My question is if theres a type of make up specfically used to cover up tatoos and such before going on stage?I have a tatoo, is there some type of make-up I can use to cover it up when I perform on stage?
There are websites which sell makeup to cover tattoos.I have a tatoo, is there some type of make-up I can use to cover it up when I perform on stage?
um concealer or dermabland, u can look on the internet
Dermablend is great for hidiing tattoos and it doesn't come off easily either. You can even swim in it.
I don't think so. But I do know that women's concealer always will work just fine.
Foundation like cover girl or whatever cheap kind you want


apply it to your skin and then lightly pat powder over it if that don't work put a large band aid or many if needed then put the foundation on that

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin rash